buying car stuff from a girl

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tint whisperer
so I have been making more sales to younger guys, 20-30, and my hubs is dominating the 40+...I am thinking there might be some sexism going on in the older generation...guys and gals my age or close to it don't seem to care...the older crowd pretty much would prefer my hubs...anyone else notice ageism or sexism in their shops? Doesn't bother me at all, I wouldn't buy car stuff from a chick with big b**bs...lol

:zzz It happens everywhere. I find the younger females tend to try to deal with one of the guys. Like you Kari, I make better margins :D

Sales reps are the only others who generally try to bypass me :bat We have something of an in-house joke in my shop, that if a rep deliberately walks past me to get to the guys, they'll let them do their whole sales pitch and then tell them that they need to talk to the boss, that woman you walked past on your way in :lol

I agree wholeheartedly ladies! :spit

Guest VOLTRON

It does happen ladies but I wouldnt let it bother you too much, I would just let the guys handle the female customers and the girls help the male customers. I know it will not always be an option if someone is busy but it may help and wont be an issue as much if it happens alot now. Just a thought, although there is nothing more attractive than a pretty lady who knows what shes talking about, especially when it comes to cars.

Guest filmslayer
. Just a thought, although there is nothing more attractive than a pretty lady who knows what shes talking about, especially when it comes to cars.

:hmmm

Archived