Yellow Tail Fin

So i have seen where several ppl prefered this tail fin over the bulldozer so i figured i would buy one..How the crap are you supposed to use this thing? I can barely get it behind alot of brake lights but sure as %&$# haven't been able to push any water out with it. What gives :lol

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest filmslayer

:lol

dont know that i can explain it , until i was showed never made sense to me either ...

start in middle of brake with the longest curved part leading the way you want to pull/push.stuff down in , pull one way flip fin and pull the other . sometimes you do have to force it in and pull hard ...

yet to meet a brake light i cant get behind ...

Guest filmslayer

next time i use it i'll try and shoot a quick vid .. seriously though , i dont even own a bulldozer , fin is all i use ... and Loy , everyone ...

The fin is super easy to use. The green one is a little softer and is what I use on 99% of brakelights. Treat it just like a conquerer but I use 2 hands. Start in the middle and push down and to the left, then same thing to the right. That will get 99% of the water out on most any car. You will probably have to go over it one or two more times to get the remaining water out. Works great!

Guest ThePlasticSergon
LOL....I too have tried the tail fin, but to no avail. I'm sticking to what works best for me through the yrs....BULLDOZER

Spray it with a lil bit of water. Film and tool....... Or giver the ol' spit lick? Lol

Archived