Yellow Tail Fin

next time i use it i'll try and shoot a quick vid .. seriously though , i dont even own a bulldozer , fin is all i use ... and Loy , everyone ...

If you are open to it filmslayer, I would be open to posting that video on the Tail fin pages on the Zola website. This tool is hard to describe how to use correctly and watching a video clears everything up in a minute. Let me know as I would love to start having the people on this forum featured on the Zola website showing how they use the tools we sell.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anyone have the rubber edge start to come off the bulldozer?

Yeah Loy, this has been reported to me. The reason lies in how the rubber edge is bonded to the tool. With time and excessive pressure, the blade will begin to separate from the body of the tool. This used to happen to the Conquerors many years ago also until the tool was redesigned to integrate a spine that the squeegee blades was molded onto as opposed to being adhered to the edge. If the manufacturer ever redesigns this tool, I will be sure to let this forum know asap.

Guest filmslayer
next time i use it i'll try and shoot a quick vid .. seriously though , i dont even own a bulldozer , fin is all i use ... and Loy , everyone ...

If you are open to it filmslayer, I would be open to posting that video on the Tail fin pages on the Zola website. This tool is hard to describe how to use correctly and watching a video clears everything up in a minute. Let me know as I would love to start having the people on this forum featured on the Zola website showing how they use the tools we sell.

i dont see a problem with that Pat ...

Cool. I look forward to seeing the video. Thanks! :lol

Cool. I look forward to seeing the video. Thanks! :lol

Yeah same here :lol Seems it's going to take alot of force to get the yellow fin behind a brakelight :gasp Do you use a yellow or green fin slayer?

Guest filmslayer
use the green. I use the yellow as a back up when I lose the green one. It is too hard I think

i like the yellow :gasp i think the green is too soft ...

Cool. I look forward to seeing the video. Thanks! :gasp

Yes, a video of this would be great. I tried it once, and couldn't figured it out, so it's just laying there waiting to be fondled.....

Archived