Last Post Ho #131

Guest filmslayer
read the article I posted, I tink he would have broader appeal than you think

if the media is giving him props its cause they know he cant win ...

the thing that pisses me off about the Dems is that their talking point on " paying their far share " .... lets look at this , top 1% wage earners pay about 30% of the taxes , top 5% pay over 51% while 50% of households ( self included the past few years ) pay no tax at all ... i mean what the phuck , am i the only one that sees how phucked up that is ????

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
then dont ! haven't paid fed taxes in over 15 years ... phuck em , i'm the wrong color and s*x for any of their social programs anyway ...

So do you just not file? Is your income reported by your boss? Do they harass you?

that would suck but then again that is also part of why the economy is f-ed up is from all the people evading on their taxes, why some kids bus routes have been cancelled.... more power to ya its gonna suck when it catches up to you!

that would suck but then again that is also part of why the economy is f-ed up is from all the people evading on their taxes, why some kids bus routes have been cancelled.... more power to ya its gonna suck when it catches up to you!

Oh man, I'm not even going to start.

Archived