Last Post Ho #131

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my goodness HOPO just cause they send you all that wire you don't have to use it. :poke

Best way to install 12 volt piece's like that is to locate a good place for the box. Connect every wiring harness to it that you will need. then run each wire to the wire it will connect to in the car.

makes for a much more professional install. :thumb

Its all tucked away. Could be a little better but its not bad. Plus were adding led neons on relay triggered by viper and possibly a window roll down module for the remote so the wires will be coming back out. Then I can take the time to clean up nice for good. Im just happy I made a remote start happen on my own.

I remember the first starter remote I installed that had a roaming resistance code. That was a crazy nightmare to figure out. The fords passkey could be a bitch back in the day as well. Glad I gave all that chit up myself. Good luck to you with installing 12volts piece's. :thumb

From what I understand the newer cars electrical system;s have gotten alittle easier to install on from back in the day when I was doing more 12 volt installs.

Archived