September Promotion Check it Out!

Just wanted to announce that vquestfilms.com runs a promotion every month. For September we are trying to help you flat glass dealers out by discounting the Strengthened Glass Detector, go check it out it is an amazing price on an essential tool for glass inspection.

xctmpxrDwTw.png

Why do you need a strengthened glass detector you say? Well despite the fact that tempered glass has a stamp or a "bug" as we refer to it, laminate glass usually does not have such an identifier. With more an more laminate out there it is becoming critical that you know whether it is "annealed laminate" or "heat strengthened/tempered laminate." It can make a massive difference in your film recommendation to clients.

We did not forget about those of you that are not FG dealers... everyone that orders $100.00 worth of tools or more off our website gets free UPS ground shipping to anywhere in the US that is not an island (sorry HI). Plus, if you like us on Facebook, we will throw in a "free surprise tool" with your order.

We know you have a lot of great choices for tools out there, our hope is that you give us a try and see if we can give you the value, selection, and service that you need. We look forward to supporting the community here on TD.com :lol

That is a sweet tool! Guys and gals, seriously you should get this. It could land you so many jobs since you can safely offer films another dealer wouldn't dare since they are under the assumption it is a glass breakage risk.

:lol True! And think of this... How many of your competitors do a full glass inspection during their estimate? Want to separate yourself from the rest, use your tools and you will raise the bar on professionalism. :beer

That is a sweet tool! Guys and gals, seriously you should get this. It could land you so many jobs since you can safely offer films another dealer wouldn't dare since they are under the assumption it is a glass breakage risk.

:money True! And think of this... How many of your competitors do a full glass inspection during their estimate? Want to separate yourself from the rest, use your tools and you will raise the bar on professionalism. :dunno

Really good point there.

I use the Merlin Lazer one.

It has paid for itself many, many times.

:dunno Right you are Malcolm Merlins are great! I still have an old one from way back. If you live in the US have fun finding replacement batteries because Merlins are from the UK and use the wafer chip batteries.

We have an improved version with some nice updates:

- Scales are now yellow for improved measurement clarity

- Printed on front and back so you can take more measurements with fewer scales

- Includes a scale optimized for laminated glass and bright lighting conditions

- Also detects Soft Coat Low E coating

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY THIS ONE USES AAA BATTERIES!!! :blink:

mg1500_lrg.jpg

Guest Malcolm E Boo

:blink: Right you are Malcolm Merlins are great! I still have an old one from way back. If you live in the US have fun finding replacement batteries because Merlins are from the UK and use the wafer chip batteries.

Seeing as I am English and live in England that ain't a problem.

Good luck with your promo :dunno

:blink: Right you are Malcolm Merlins are great! I still have an old one from way back. If you live in the US have fun finding replacement batteries because Merlins are from the UK and use the wafer chip batteries.

Good luck with your promo :dunno

:lol My stepmum and sisters are from Bournemouth that's where I get my Tetley supply from :D

Guest Malcolm E Boo

Good luck with your promo :lol

:D My stepmum and sisters are from Bournemouth that's where I get my Tetley supply from :lol

Other end of the country to me but you can't beat a good cuppa :dunno

Archived