Does anyone buy stuff on Facebook?

We set up our online ordering system so that you can order from our Facebook page while you are logged into your FB account. How many out there shop while they are on FB?

Check it out and let me know what you think! :beer

Definitely cool Rob. Zola is working on something similar but with a twist. Definitely worth having in place though.

We set up our online ordering system so that you can order from our Facebook page while you are logged into your FB account. How many out there shop while they are on FB?

Check it out and let me know what you think! :beer

Definitely cool Rob. Zola is working on something similar but with a twist. Definitely worth having in place though.

I like it there is definitely a place for it and I can see some ways to improve on it... should have a revision soon. Our next rollout is going to be really cool, I can't wait to get it out of beta testing.

Hey, like us ad I'll send you a free tool Patric! :beer:lol

I like it there is definitely a place for it and I can see some ways to improve on it... should have a revision soon. Our next rollout is going to be really cool, I can't wait to get it out of beta testing.

Hey, like us ad I'll send you a free tool Patric! :beer:lol

:lol I wish you luck Rob. Good competition will make both of us better. If there is ever anything I can do to help, let me know. :beer

Hey, like us ad I'll send you a free tool Patric! :poke:lol

:lol I wish you luck Rob. Good competition will make both of us better. If there is ever anything I can do to help, let me know. :beer

:thumb Will do, and you as well. :beer

Archived