Last Post Ho #140

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

good afternoon all....

man.. .just reading that Bank of America is going to start charing for debit card use. $5 per month.... other banks are starting to add charges as well.

I don't think mine will - at least not for a long time - but if they do I'll def. switch....

All these big corps see their bottom line shrinking due to various things, so they add new charges.

Enough is enough....

good afternoon all....

man.. .just reading that Bank of America is going to start charing for debit card use. $5 per month.... other banks are starting to add charges as well.

I don't think mine will - at least not for a long time - but if they do I'll def. switch....

All these big corps see their bottom line shrinking due to various things, so they add new charges.

Enough is enough....

You mean your banks don't charge for stuff like that?

Guest Malcolm E Boo
good afternoon all....

Enough is enough....

You mean your banks don't charge for stuff like that?

Ours don't

Archived