Last Post Ho #140

good afternoon all....

man.. .just reading that Bank of America is going to start charing for debit card use. $5 per month.... other banks are starting to add charges as well.

I don't think mine will - at least not for a long time - but if they do I'll def. switch....

All these big corps see their bottom line shrinking due to various things, so they add new charges.

Enough is enough....

You mean your banks don't charge for stuff like that?

Ours don't

Most of ours charge if you use a non-partner banks ATM, if you don't have a certain amount of money in the bank, if you exceed you allocated free transactions, maybe some other reasons but I don't know, I don't pay.

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You mean your banks don't charge for stuff like that?

Most don't.

The bank I am now with has no fees for most things... couple fees for things like a bounced check or wire transfer. But for your basic banking, no fees.

Their motto is 'completely free banking' or something... so I don't see them adding all these bogus fees. But the way companies are, I wouldn't be surprised if they did at some point down the line.

Man I wanna sleep in my bed tonight. :( Been house sitting for this past week... itching to sleep here. My friends will be home tomorrow, so it's only one more night, but I really wanna sleep in my bed. :shock

I really wanna sleep in my bed. :shock

Nothing like your own bed.

Can use any ATM and go overdrawn up to a limit use cheques and debit cards all FOC.

Now that's free banking! Like I said I don't pay fees, I have virtually unlimited transactions, don't pay for cheques, but I will get charged if I use a non-partnered ATM. Almost everything I do on a day to day is done on my credit card and then I just pay it out when the statement comes in..... points pay for my holidays :lol

Archived