Xsun film quality?

its just a sample roll so i havent invested any money in the product yet. the film isnt bad after installing it on one of our own vehicles. i use global qdp and its similar in color. only thing i dont like about it is it seems to crease easily and when squeegeeing it theres some resistance meaning its kinda hard to slide the tool across it. odd problem that ive never experienced before.

Is it XSun or SunX that you are asking about? I have heard of SunX international but not XSun :)

Sun X out of Texas in the past sold only non color stable product :dunno

I use Sun-x now Stan, according to them (hopefully they're not lying :) ) their color stable line is re-boxed Suntek Carbon (perhaps they just recently added this to their arsenal?). I have seen verified Carbon before and it does seem to be the same. I actually like dealing with them, they're nice people.

PS - SO EXCITED FOR YOUR DVD'S TO COME!! THANKS!!!!

He is correct it is called Xsun and they use to be Protect Gard . Now i have never tried there films but if it is true they turn purple then i will be one happy guy as many installers by me advertise this film as if it was Lulu.... I am sure to see new customer coming in for R&R :blink:

well the line that i used is advertised as a lifetime warranty film. seemed pretty good to me as far as color goes but i only installed the 50% HP charcoal and didnt have enough to do a BG. its Xsun and says its made in the USA. i dont think ill be switching to this film i like my qdp too much.

Archived