One Pieced my first vette

Guest agentbuckwold

Guest agentbuckwold

It made matters worse that our shop did a custom install that went right to the bottom of the glass. But, I scroll rolled it and was able to get it in without to much trouble lol. Thanks bud.

Guest agentbuckwold

Thanks bud. I actually had my second one on the books today. 2001, it was so much easier. The shrink only took me 20 minutes with hardly any lift and pull. Used EWF Classic Black again, 35% all around. We have it for a few days so im going to give it some heat in the morning and see if i can get that dot matrix to lay alittle better.corvette4.jpgcorvette3.jpg

how did you get the corners on the 81' to stick? getting the tint made and in the car in a one piece is not a problem. i can squeegee the whole back window then when it comes to the corners, i couldnt get them to lay flat...

I use suntek carbon. I have also had this same problem with the camaro, firebird, and trans am back windows. Just can never seem to get the film to lay in the corners. it always curls the opposite way. and no i do not shrink the bottom half as it does not need it.

Archived