Anyone here been on the Llumar Course

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bonwyke are running the NEW LLumar Automotive Course in Fareham, Hampshire from 24-26th January 2012 if any of your 'rookies' love to improve further their skills.

Email me : nik@bonwyke.co.uk for further details. Places are limited to 6 per course, 2 places gone already...

Further courses including Advanced Automotive Techniques, Security Film for Automotive, Paint Protection and SPi Vision films will also be run in 2012 from the Bonwyke LLumar Training Centre.

Happy Tinting

Nik.

Let me know when the other courses are Nik as I may be interested. :grad

Guest Malcolm E Boo

Completed by a LLumar Approved Trainer, with over 20 years in the Automotive Industry. Certified by LLumar . All trainees receiving a full tool kit and training film roll and there just deserved LLumar Approved Dealer Certificate.

There are also plans to run advanced LLumar Automotive Training Courses, along with Automotive Security (Thatcham Approved) and Paint Protection Film. All for 2012.

Please contact me for further details and updates on nik@bonwyke.co.uk

Hmm not really what I asked, but never mind.

Guest Nik Sandars@Bonwyke

King of the Solar - you know who to call...

Regards Thatcham... LLumar have just had their security filmS tested to the NEW and enhanced Thatcham Security standards.

We will be running Automotive Security Courses to this requirement. The idea is that those dealers who will become Thatcham Approved Dealers to install LLumar Security Grade Automotive Films.

Those vehicles fitted with the LLumar Film will be certifcated and the owner will be able to claim a discount of that vehicle insurance.

So that's good for everybody.

Guest matt5983
King of the Solar - you know who to call...

Regards Thatcham... LLumar have just had their security filmS tested to the NEW and enhanced Thatcham Security standards.

We will be running Automotive Security Courses to this requirement. The idea is that those dealers who will become Thatcham Approved Dealers to install LLumar Security Grade Automotive Films.

Those vehicles fitted with the LLumar Film will be certifcated and the owner will be able to claim a discount of that vehicle insurance.

So that's good for everybody.

Can't be bothered with this one

Sounds good to me, like the sound of the thatcham approved part. I know a lot of my car dealers would be able to sale this product onwards , especially the commercial van centres.

Don't think no other manufactures got this one under there belt, might have to start stocking Llumar Nik...

Archived