Anyone here been on the Llumar Course

I don 3 day course and do lot of practice on friends cars. But with out Bonwyke support team I give up. They care of u after course and supporting u keep on in business. I recommend them because i can compere their course and some body else course.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

King of the Solar - you know who to call...

Regards Thatcham... LLumar have just had their security filmS tested to the NEW and enhanced Thatcham Security standards.

We will be running Automotive Security Courses to this requirement. The idea is that those dealers who will become Thatcham Approved Dealers to install LLumar Security Grade Automotive Films.

Those vehicles fitted with the LLumar Film will be certifcated and the owner will be able to claim a discount of that vehicle insurance.

So that's good for everybody.

:thumb

Regards Thatcham... LLumar have just had their security filmS tested to the NEW and enhanced Thatcham Security standards.

We will be running Automotive Security Courses to this requirement. The idea is that those dealers who will become Thatcham Approved Dealers to install LLumar Security Grade Automotive Films.

Those vehicles fitted with the LLumar Film will be certifcated and the owner will be able to claim a discount of that vehicle insurance.

Is there any more details on this specific course nic

Guest Nik Sandars@Bonwyke

Is there any more details on this specific course nic

Sy - we are working with LLumar and Thatcham to build a specific course around the revised testing that Thatcham have recently completed with LLumar. It is likely we shall be running a specific security film course in the Spring. No more details than that at present, but please keep in touch by emailing me directly .

Cheers

Nik

Guest toptintz

With reference to llumar cources. I spent time up in Runcorn 12 years ago.with John Debraber and Mark great guys, its a shame what happened in Runcorn, does anyone know what Mark or John is doing?

With reference to llumar cources. I spent time up in Runcorn 12 years ago.with John Debraber and Mark great guys, its a shame what happened in Runcorn, does anyone know what Mark or John is doing?

Was it Mark McCulloch ifir john was a huge guy

Archived