Got my first roll of EWF Classic black 15%

FBO

My thought's so far, it look's great. Will try it out Tomorrow on two IS250's, and i'll take pictures. Will post about the way it shrinks, handles and stick's.

I choose to add 15% to my inventory because, the account i have with a car lot want's their car's darker then 20% but not darker then 5%.

Also, this gives me a chance to carry multiple VLT's. Now the customer's have the option of, 5%, 15%, 20%, 30%, 35%, 40%, 50% and 70%. All these film's are Global QDP, except the 15% And the 35% is Global HP film. Will add the review and Pic's Tomorrow.

FBO

:thumb you da Mang FBO

Thank you Stan. I could not have come this far, if it wasn't for the training that i got from your school, and all the help from all the Great member's on this Forum.

Went to car lot today, and tinted a truck but the owner wanted 5%. So i didn't get the chance to use the film yet, Tomorrow is Thanksgiving day, so on Friday i still have to tint those IS250's. Sorry guy's, and wishing you and your families a happy Thanksgiving day, and may God bless America!

Sorry for the late post, been really busy with work, and the Holiday shopping. Here it goes. The Classic Black feel's really nice. It has a super strong adhesive, i think as strong as QDP if not stronger.

My main film is QDP, and those of you who have used QDP know that it can take some punishment and HEAT. The Classic black shrinks really nice, and it does not require as much heat as QDP. The color is nice, well i used 15% but it's optical clarity is A+++. So far i have done Three car's with it, and i like it already. Sorry for the quality of the Pic's, i only had my phone with me so i used its camera.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/88/68260645.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/20/is2uh.jpg/

Archived