Corny Question

Well i decided on making me a corny tank and lucked out on picking 4 tanks up for FREE!!! a friend use to work for a bottling company. They are just bare tanks. When refering to the ball and pin lock, are yall saying theres two different tanks? or is that just the quick connects that are ball or pin lock? also i need new seals. i only see 3 seals to replace. the one on the lid and 2 where the quick connects go. is this correct? also where are yall picking up the coiled hose? i have search this subject a bunch but most threads are so old that the pics are gone! thanks guys.

you will be looking for the ball lock type. Best place to buy you hose is from Zola it will come ready to snap on and go. Plus their sprayer heads are filtered.

The O-Rings can be found on ebay search home brew Keg's.

Also goto a tire store and pickup a heavy Duty valve core for each tank you plan on using. Drill a hole in the lid, and install the valve stem into the lid to preasurize your tank with. :beer

actually, I personally like the pin lock better....but to each his own.

I am not a fan of the coiled hose....I just went to a plumbing supply store and bought a roll (yes...a roll...100'@$35) of braided hose. I cut my hose to about 25' lengths, so I have enough for 4. then all you need is a spray nozzle.

I just put a drilled out the removable lid and put the valve in there.

Oh....and you will need one of these connectors for your hose...well...this is the pin lock one...but you get the idea.....if you don't have one already.

Quick-Disconnect-Pin.jpg

Archived