Bentley Arnage

Bentley Arnage

bentley-arnage.jpg

Aug 26 2005, 08:14 AM

Has anyone tinted one of these?

No but Darren Sharper who lives in my building and plays for the vikings has one tinted. Looks great. How much are these car worth? I will try to get a picture of it and post it.

Car payment = House payment

Arnages go for over $250,000, done three of 'em.....CAKE!!

What model is that one? gotta pic of the b/g?

We replaced a side window on one the other day. ($400.00!) It looked straight forward to tint but he didnt want to spend anymore money.

If you look closely at the rear screen, it looks like it has V-Kool laminated in between the glass except for the top 2"s where the antenna is. Same with the sides and I wasn't all that impressed with the optical clarity of the glass.

Isn't bentley a VW product.....what do you expect?

bentley a vw product? guess i can say a seriously overpriced VW

Bentleys are British not German.

Auto maker are heading down that road, you know... laminating it inside may keep it from edge corroding. The rapper 'Nelly' has a black one of these Bent's... saw it at MAG's in Dublin OH when up there to get film patterns for plotter cut. Had his name embroidered in the floor mats.

thanks, i was curious about the bg, if it was safe to heat shrink, havnt seen the car yet, dont know what model either.

mazdas are fords japanese not american..... mercedes......chrystler jaguar, landrover.... ford, so on and so forth so on so forth. diff country. same big pocket book

I've done a bunch of these. The hardest windows to tint are the quarter glasses, they roll down at an angel, and have very hard thick rubber all around them. The back is pretty flat. The roll downs and the quarters both move up a little when the door is closed, and down when you open the door, for an air tight seal.

arnage2.jpg

This is a Black Mulliner edition I did last week with Ceramic 40.

arnage3.jpg

Yep, here is recently tinted car.......Met on the street and took a picture. arnage4.jpg

Click here to view the article

Archived