great start

Dam HOPO I hate that car got stuck on you. They aren't very fun to tint either. The doors are the worst thing to do on those cars. You are gonna need a few beers once you finish that one. :thumb

He was jumping it when I got back from the blues game last night. Every time I jump a car I hook it up.... start the good one.... wait a few seconds.... then start the dead no problem. But his wouldn't start. It had to charge up for several minutes.... so weird.

And to tint it... eh doors took some serious shrink but it didn't seem bad at all. I have yet to get the back window clean so i don't know about that one.... but whoever did it last did it in 6 pieces and seamed them all

The fingers in the back glass will almost touch each other. I haven't tried pulling one of those, but seems the time to do it. :thumb

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didn't finish. Going to chicago tomorrow. Ill set a time with him next week.

Honestly I didn't know the 24v meant 24 valve on the motor but it also said 24v on the battery label. I should have put a meter on it so I will when I get the car again.

I did that, but did you notice the only things you find are private cars for sale that say "6 cylinder - 24 volt" or something along those lines, I think they might be getting confused with the valve thing. I couldn't find any real evidence that it existed. Automotive electronic components will not even work on a 24v system. Everything would have to be custom made for the vehicle. Even the diesels go to 12v after they start, the 24v is just used to start the vehicle.

can you get pics of this 24volt bettery in the stealth? seems weird that there would be a 24v battery in that car.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q...t+dodge+stealth

i did that as well. replacement batteries listed for the vehicle are 12volt. not to say that ive seen it all but ive been a mecp certified mobile electronics professional for 8 years and have never seen a 24volt battery in a passenger vehicle.

Archived