Home Show Strategies

We have decided to partake in the largest home show in Colorado this coming month. We are working or re-designing our booth with the goals of first catching the attention of show goers and next inspiring them to schedule an estimate at the show.

I am curious what you all do when you are at home shows/trade shows to inspire action? How do you effectively convert people who stop by your booth into customers?

Do you do drawings? Giveaways? Do you have free coffe at the booth?

I am just curious as to what has worked!

Thank you for the info!

Tim

They love candy, it will get many ppl to stop at your booth anyway. Bags to hand out with your company info either on the bag or inside help also. We always had a heat lamp sitting out and when someone stopped to get a bag or candy we would ask if they would like to see a demo then sell yourself from there..

Get out in the aisle!! Be proactive! Say hi. Say " hey, can I show you something surprising?"

Do the btu meter thing. Get their attention. ASK FOR THE APPOINTMENT!!!

X2. We give out pens, magnets, and koozies. I also just wear jeans and my collared company polo. We try to not look like sales people. If people aren't interested, we leave them alone but we are still proactive with everyone. It also helps getting attention when you beat on glass treated with Ss film.

Get out in the aisle!! Be proactive! Say hi. Say " hey, can I show you something surprising?"

X2. We give out pens, magnets, and koozies. I also just wear jeans and my collared company polo. We try to not look like sales people. If people aren't interested, we leave them alone but we are still proactive with everyone. It also helps getting attention when you beat on glass treated with Ss film.

Have you had good results with the SS film demo? Always something that I wanted to try!

Great ideas! Keep them coming.

Have you had good results with the SS film demo? Always something that I wanted to try!

Great ideas! Keep them coming.

Yes we have, especially since we are always the only ones there doing it. This year will be different. We are using the same glass that we broke last year. Although it got us a lot of attention, all the people near our booth hates us, lol. Plus, we have the smallest space you can get so trying to cram everything in and let people hit it is difficult, so we are going to simplify this year.

Archived