Finally 99% finished shop pics

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i like it. just a suggestion though im sure its too late now but i would have gone with a different font for the logo or move the "g" in tinting down so it doesnt look like an "S" and maybe move the lettering closer to the graphic to make it more like the whole logo. super nice shop though.

i like it. just a suggestion though im sure its too late now but i would have gone with a different font for the logo or move the "g" in tinting down so it doesnt look like an "S" and maybe move the lettering closer to the graphic to make it more like the whole logo. super nice shop though.

Actually a funny story about that...the font is sort of a strange font and the g looks similar to an s, and when the girl painted it on the wall she actually thought it was supposed to be an s and that it was called "Blackout Tintins" but didn't want to offend me by asking what a tintin was haha...When I mentioned something about the g to her as she was painting she said, "what g?" and I uncovered that lol so we tried to repair it as best as we could

We do use the burner for heat, but it's actually anthracite coal, not wood. Supposedly uses a lot less fuel, but the things a freakin pain to light if it goes out

Man I got those show cases for a steal on craigslist....Showed up to buy one, pulled into the wrong driveway, and the guy's place I accidentally pulled into also happened to have a showcase for sale, so I left with two cases from two different people...really a bizarre day to say the least

Archived