Steinel Heat Guns

Anyone ever use a Steinel gun?

my over the counter Black and Decker is crapping out on me(switch), and i am looking to get more serious this summer, i seen and played with the Steinel guns at SEMA this year, they look amazing, some pretty expensive and fancy digital ones as well, i was told by the guy in the booth that Steinel makes the heat guns for Milwaukee,Makita,etc

not sure which one is the best to get, just looking for opinions, i am not against spending decent dollar on one.

I don't do tint, just vinyl wrap,graphics,PPF,etc

http://www.steinel.net/products/heatguns/index.cfm

Thanks.

Dustin

Stealth Auto Protection

Those are great guns! They gave me one as a promotion a few years ago at SEMA and I gotta say they make a tight gun. Dollar for dollar I think Makita is the best buy.............................but...... Steinel if the cost is something you can live with, you will not be disappointed.

My Steinel was still working great and feeling great in my hand over 2 years after I got it...... Then a student in my training program stole it from me! I have never had any other brand gun stolen :lol6 just sayin

Hands down my choice, Used it for extended time on end while tinting/shrinking and never once shut off. Durable as hell and Ive used all the others in my other job as a Car Audio installer and this one blows them out of the water in durability. $100 price tag but whats your time worth messing with a lesser brand that might die out on ya. Although I have never tried the afermentioned models but Im very satisfied with Snap Ons heat gun. Guess Im partial since all I use is Snap On tools that are other than tinting tools.

Archived