Steinel Heat Guns

Guest naughtydog

The Steinel full digital ones are great with the controllable motor speed, but the Bosch ones are rubbish, they take too long to get to temp and it's like health and safety gone mad as I'm sure they have built in a delay on the thermistor for that purpose.

Anyone ever use a Steinel gun?

my over the counter Black and Decker is crapping out on me(switch), and I am looking to get more serious this summer, I seen and played with the Steinel guns at SEMA this year, they look amazing, some pretty expensive and fancy digital ones as well, I was told by the guy in the booth that Steinel makes the heat guns for Milwaukee,Makita,etc

not sure which one is the best to get, just looking for opinions, I am not against spending decent dollar on one.

I don't do tint, just vinyl wrap,graphics,PPF,etc

http://www.steinel.n...tguns/index.cfm

Thanks.

Dustin

Stealth Auto Protection

I have used them for 22 years they are the best they are also private labeled by sears but they are Steinel guns the last a long time and I aint easy on them the one have now I have had since 2000 and it still works great!

heatgun.jpg

Archived