Our Home Just Burned Down, Lost Everything!!!!

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest filmslayer

I have some extra tools of

You would like them.

I could send some film . you got somewhere to receive stuff ? how bout a pay-pal account for donations ? post your info ...

c'mon guys , time to help one of our own !

Thanks everyone. Tomorrow well be setting up our account to receive donations kid people want to donate and I'll post up account info etc. yeah if anyone has extra film or tools to help out that'd be great, I just hate asking for help from people but I've never had something so devastating happen. Since I now have no place to tint Ive found a great location with 1400sq ft for $500 a month heat included so need to get that going to start getting some serious business to recover our losses.

Again, thank you everyone. Also you can mail or ups stuff to me at my home address as the mailbox is still here and I go to ups daily to pick up shipments. If you send via ups, just send me tracking # so I know to watch for it. Our mailing address is finish line window tinting / 4218 east jetliner ave / Weston wi 54476

Right now the red cross has us up in a hotel for 4-days and then a little money for clothes and necessities so although this is difficult, well make it. I just care more about our pets than anything else we own.

Xl shirts and 38 waist. My daughter wears size 10 and my gf wears medium shirts and size 27 jeans.

I'm still in shock and it's my fault it got so bad because when I seen the fire in garage, I opened the doors not thinking I was fueling fire. I went back in for our cats and couldn't find them but the fire dept brought me 1 and she's ok but they didn't find our baby boy feral, but I found him this am when I went in after it was all over and poor guy got stuck trying to go between a wall and a desk. It's my fault!

Archived