Panamera door panel removal

Guest desert

That sounds like a good idea. Maybe even like _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ and use vertical 1" strips or something. Ive just gotten to the point to tell the cusomter its going to scratch, but the dealer will gladly remove the door panels for felt installation, for $800. They usually just say, oh well Ill deal with it. And yes, the dealer said it would cost $800 to remove and re-install the door panels.

Guest Diamond Tints

I had one of these in today, problem wasnt door panels, as I found them to be very easy panels to remove, issue was the one section weather strip ? How do folk get around this without cutting it ?

The only problem I run into on this car is felting. Everything else you just have to cut it out almost exact. What I have been doing to felt isn't really conventional but it works. I roll down all the windows clean the bottom seal out with rubbing alcohol and make sure you clean down in there pretty well. Then I stuff the felt down in the seal before taking the backing off then I start to peel back the backing of the felt and push down the sticky parts inch by inch. It's the same way I would install vent visors. Then a little heat helps to get that glue to stick down good before rolling the windows back up. Hope this helps someone. If any one has a better way to do this I would love to hear it b/c it would save me a lot of time and frustration.

Archived