2011 328i

dmiller403

windows should be shrunk a bit before install. ive had problems with puckering from the bottom. also if your one to cut by hand dont double up. the one I did had a driver side window that was about 1/4" larger so there would have been a light gap if sized the same as the passenger. rear window is nice because you can section off the brake light and have it exposed or cover it up based on what the custy wants becasue there are dot matrixes below it and also above it to border the window.

I couldnt find a way to remove the heardrest so I left them in and used my slim foot.

windows should be shrunk a bit before install. ive had problems with puckering from the bottom. also if your one to cut by hand dont double up. the one I did had a driver side window that was about 1/4" larger so there would have been a light gap if sized the same as the passenger. rear window is nice because you can section off the brake light and have it exposed or cover it up based on what the custy wants becasue there are dot matrixes below it and also above it to border the window.

I couldnt find a way to remove the heardrest so I left them in and used my slim foot.

WOW!!!

Archived