What happened to scooter?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Malcolm E Boo

It was only Yesterday on this very forum that I said that wimmin should not be allowed an opinion.

There is proof why, right there.

let me lay it out for you

around 530 I get home, eat meal #5 and I pass out on the couch before I train. From 6ish till 8pm, I had stuff written by his wife on my page that if your family saw, little cousins, nephews ect it would offend them. I woke up to people calling me in regards to it and I removed it. So yes you can remove it, but that doesnt change the fact it was up for a few hours. I would rather the world see everything I say about her then her make outrageous claims on my page like she did. CYA on my part. You know how they say idle hands is the devils tools? well a house wife with A LOT of spare time can fabricate shiz out of thin air to destroy a mans life. Same gimmick.

Archived