From Suntek to EMF?

I guess I have always been scared to use a product that cost less than $200 a roll or wasn't made in the USA on my retail jobs. I think the classic black was $170 a roll which flies in the face of Carbon which is over $220 a roll. And to add insult to injury classic black is color stable where Suntek Carbon is not. None of this makes sense to me. Maybe I have my numbers wrong on the classic black. Either way, it looks like Howard is selling comparable films for much less than Johnson, Suntek, LLumar or Solar Gard. I have used Johnson for years and have had very good luck with it. Better than my experience with Global 10 years ago.

Thoughts?

Two things crossed my mind as I read. I understand the weird feeling that you have because I was told Carbon probably gave the longest fading durability protection when it was just launched. I am proven wrong until I learn about Japanese-version of CS technology + curling, until today I narrowed to HP. Next, we make a lot of premium window films in Korea that are sold above the US prices that you mentioned, but the biggest buyers are mostly in Asia, not US.

I am very happy with EWF/Global. I sampled their classic black earlier this year. Great film. Easy to shrink, handles great and love the clarity. I install this film more then my Llumar and Suntek films. I find my installs are quicker because of the aggressive adhesive.

I have used their anti-graffiti and just installed their neutral 35% architectural film. Very good quality....

Howard, PPF please. When will you be diving into that market?

Archived