Yeee Haaa...Finally finished

It's an historic aircraft and used for tours, etc... they had been using pieces of styrofoam cut to the shap of the inside of the panels with aluminium foil glued to the outside face to protect the interior from the sun. As you can imagine, removing and installing each of these (28 panels in all) everyday was messy and a royal pain in the butt. The aircraft is always outside, by the way. It's also made it look a lot better, as the glass was delaminating and discoloured due to age. If I can work it out, I'll post some photos of it. Very proud of it, I've got to say! :))

wow thats a huge job, id be glad to see the end of it too lol

ive used johnsons DN20 ext film, it has 4 year warranty providing edges are sealed, its held up 12 months on the biggest job ive done with it, il be keeping an eye on it to see how it lasts as its only 3 blocks from my house

PS adhesive on big panels sucks I don't know how people use MMM everyday for flat glass being all PS adhesive

Archived