Problems to cut paint protection for gadgets

Hi

I'm starting to work with PPF for iPhone and others.

The problem is this, watching the image the circles are not perfect.

My plotter is a GCC Puma III 132.

I cut window film and PPF quietly, the problem is small cuts.

I tried various settings and problems still remain.

Anyone have a solution to help me?

Maybe cut with a laser cutter?

Or another plotter brand?

iphone.jpg

Plotter:

- GCC Puma III 132

- 45 º Blade

- Corel Draw X4

- Durashield and Xpel Extreme

Thanks

Erik, the cut pattern doesn't look bad. You have to understand that when it comes to electronics, consumers are less picky about how perfect the circles are and more interested in cost, durability and ease of install. There is a different expectation with electronics compared to cars.

Erik, the cut pattern doesn't look bad. You have to understand that when it comes to electronics, consumers are less picky about how perfect the circles are and more interested in cost, durability and ease of install. There is a different expectation with electronics compared to cars.

Jamie,

I think you're right.

Today I talked to a technician plotter and he told me the same thing.

Maybe I'm looking for perfection. I have the same attitude to window film. Looking for dirt where none exists.

Only those who produce or who installs can see imperfections.

Thanks Jamie

Yeah, it's definitely a cool benifit for those customers or friends. We have a good relationship with another company that actually draws and sells them so we get a pattern if we ask for it. But, you can get some patterns on Xpel's DAP. They don't have a ton, but a couple things here and there.

I cut them all the time in computer cut too, Give em out to friend and customers. Those patterns look great.

Those:??? Mine or computer cuts?

Yeah, it's definitely a cool benifit for those customers or friends. We have a good relationship with another company that actually draws and sells them so we get a pattern if we ask for it. But, you can get some patterns on Xpel's DAP. They don't have a ton, but a couple things here and there.

Dap is too expensive for me right now, haha

Archived