Global Ceramic

TTS

Guest kccartint

I got a sample of the new stuff and it looks much better. The film heats and installs a lot like QDP. Feels thicker and is a little on the green side though.

Seems like a good option for a ceramic line if you can get over the color. I am still on the fence in that area. Just not a real pleasent color to look through in my opinion.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I use Global Ceramic 42%, 33%, 5% and it is a good looking film. Haven't seen a green color on any, the haze is not a haze, it's a liner on the inside that gives off a hazy look, but once installed it looks great. I do a lot of the 33% ceramic, shrinks good, just slightly thicker but very workable.

Guest VaTinterPMan

Howard just told me yest. the 4% and 18% are ready to go....The 32% or 33% and 42% will be there and ready to go.....There was a issue with being a little hazey some people said....But they fixed it and beta tested it and are rolling it out any day now....When it is ready you will know cause it will be all over the boards about the product....

The demand is really high for the 4% and 18% too it is a little hard to get right now, or it is scarce ( ? dnt know if I spelled that right ) right now Howard said.

Guest VaTinterPMan

I just picked up 33%, 42%, and 5% great film! Flying off the shelf over my Premium that I offer

Who are you ordering from?? Just asking cause I was just told this week that is wasn't in stock yet from a issue of " Hazey " but some people said it wasn't even a issue cause it was only in the Liner not the film...Just what I heard from other tinters...But the other is from the Distributor....

Guest VaTinterPMan

probably just gonna start calling around. I really need something readily available now that I got my foot in a benz dealers door today.

You can use CXP for the next month or however long it takes for the new Product to hit Distributors...It shouldn't be long from what has been said....Before the end of the year...

EWF has 15,000 sq/ft of it at sea. As soon as I have the Container Number and Vessel name, I will post it as well as the "In Port" date. Phillip in Texas & Richard in St. Louis also have shipments on the way.

Finally, we will we be well stocked.

-Howard

Archived