New style film handler

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nordfink

well 1st off, I wouldn't ask on here about something I wasnt willing to share (just m/o) & 2nd, if you think its that good, sell it! Then think about how much you'd lose by showing/asking for some opinions on here and if you think the x# of people on here regularly, may be enough to screw you out of something, its documented and time stamped on the website so you have evidence & could sue if you wanted. what better of a place to get real world +/-...

Guest nordfink

In the spirit of what you'll learn here, why not share?

You may get some offers if it looks good.

There's not much out there that most of haven't already considered.

The Fink makes a good point.

exactly this...

well 1st off, I wouldn't ask on here about something I wasnt willing to share (just m/o) & 2nd, if you think its that good, sell it! Then think about how much you'd lose by showing/asking for some opinions on here and if you think the x# of people on here regularly, may be enough to screw you out of something, its documented and time stamped on the website so you have evidence & could sue if you wanted. what better of a place to get real world +/-...

This is a very good point and I agree. Some may think it is a good idea some may think other methods are better such as the reverse roll. As I stated before I am not trying to get rich anyway. I will try to capture a good video and consider posting.

Thanks for your input

Archived