New style film handler

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I did experiment with the reverse roll method today on some office windows 48 x 68 with madico srs220. I did not have good luck. Am I missing something? Do I need to use a dowel rod?

One thing I did notice is that the reverse roll has the advantage of not being exposed to airborne dust. Although I rarely tint in a dusty environment.

Both my helper and the guy in the office asked me why I am doing it that way. The other way looks easier and quicker. Although they are just observing and I am no expert with reverse roll

For those interested my device is a film stand for lack of a better word. Designed to be adjustable from 36 to 72 wide and as high as you want with an extension pole . It has clamps for the film and It is quick release onto a common window cleaners pole. This is how I do high windows without scaffold. I find it works really well for most work I do. I have no good video as of yet.

Opinions?

Archived