What did you tint today?

You said it took you 2.5 hours well how fast do u do most cars

For most cars an hour and ten minutes. Some cars like a 7 series, e350 coupe with those roll down quarters and s63 amg I take 1.5 hours. And usually 2 hours on a SUV depending what's being done.
That's what's up your quick

M doing a 2013 altima and 2014 maxima any tips or anything coming at or are they esay

I've only done both of those cars twice within six months of each other but from what I remember it's easy. Any economic cars like Nissan to Hondas will be easy. IMO any time you remove the panel/gasket it makes the job that much easier and faster. No need to shrink the doors if you do and you can extend your bottom pattern to maximize coverage. And as always, check the trunk for any fuse panels and cover with rags.

Edited by RecklessReflections

M doing a 2013 altima and 2014 maxima any tips or anything coming at or are they esay

I've only done both of those cars twice within six months of each other but from what I remember it's easy. Any economic cars like Nissan to Hondas will be easy. IMO any time you remove the panel/gasket it makes the job that much easier and faster. No need to shrink the doors of you do and you can extend your bottom pattern to maximize coverage. And as always, check the trunk for any fuse panels and cover with rags.
Oooooo ok IL check next time cuz iv never check for fuse box's before did you get water into a fuse box

I've only done both of those cars twice within six months of each other but from what I remember it's easy. Any economic cars like Nissan to Hondas will be easy. IMO any time you remove the panel/gasket it makes the job that much easier and faster. No need to shrink the doors of you do and you can extend your bottom pattern to maximize coverage. And as always, check the trunk for any fuse panels and cover with rags.

Oooooo ok IL check next time cuz iv never check for fuse box's before did you get water into a fuse box

I have not, but I'll never want to experience it. Most cars with fuse panels in the trunks are audis beamers and Mercedes. But no matter the car I will always check the luggage compartment for any fuse panel, takes no longer than 30 seconds to do and it could save you hundreds of dollars if not more.