What did you tint today?

Long day, eh Mike?

Before = after

After = before

Nope, the pics are in the right order.

Started the job late Thursday and it was cloudy out and finished it Friday when it was full sun.

005_6.jpg

007_6.jpg

Here is part of the same after pic,  :eye .... that there is No film on the bay on the right............. :blink

fe4767f7-3361-4056-8874-2acd8dd4caa1.jpg

CarbonFX 35% :woot2

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Wow, that is super sweet Bham. I take it you are liking the CarbonFX product pretty well?

:yep  :yep  :yep   The color on the 35% is dark enough to make people happy with legal.  :cool  :win  Such a nice film to work with all the way around.

Oh and here is another request for you to show the powers that be that we want  some CarbonFX 30%  :please   :poke  

CarbonFX 35% :woot2

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Wow, that is super sweet Bham. I take it you are liking the CarbonFX product pretty well?

Oh and here is another request for you to show the powers that be that we want  some CarbonFX 30%  :please   :poke

It is in the works and on the drawing board. You wouldn't believe what all is entailed when adding a new VLT. One would assume that all it would take is to say "Hey we need a 30% now." 

Oh no.. I do know what it would take.  One reason I said it.  I know just me saying it over and over again won't help.  But with enough requests to show the bosses, maybe it will help get that new master roll on the shelf.  I will of course,, try to be patient.   :twiddlethumbs   

Keep up the good work with the film, and I will keep up the good installs.   :cool

Edited by Bham

Oh no.. I do know what it would take.  One reason I said it.  I know just me saying it over and over again won't help.  But with enough requests to show the bosses, maybe it will help get that new master roll on the shelf.  I will of course,, try to be patient.   :twiddlethumbs   

Keep up the good work with the film, and I will keep up the good installs.   :cool

I will definitely be happening.... before the end of 2015 for sure.