Sort these top shelf film in terms of their adhesive strength.

Avery,Suntek, VS Ultra, Xpel Ultimate, Xpel Xtreme. How would they stack up against each other when it comes to adhesive bite?

I have tested Suntek and it has the least aggresive adhesive among the above. Lacks the bite that Avery or other films have. Am I the only one who is facing this?

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ive never had a suntek install peel up after the customer left. I have had this happen with the Xpel film tho & was told it was user error. However what I dont like is you get less of a bite on the suntek if your solutions are off by a bit. Ive used the avery and it was not bad. But I did notice the Venture Ultra did bite a lot more thn the others. But then again all of them require different alcohol mixtures so that could be your determining factor.

never had an issues with any xpel films. I'd rate the xpel and avery as equals honestly. The rest are ok, more affordable though. If installed with a steamer and xpel gel, I haven't noticed much of a difference. Suntek and VS take longer to dry or set up imo, but we always let our pp installs stay inside most of the day and steam or heatgun them to set.

Archived