Cool stuff from my friends at Pro Tools Now

I heard they had rebuilt the Protoolsnow.com website and went to check it out when I found the new Vin and Shades comics. Father and son team with a shop named Clear View Tint and Wrap. Pretty good idea, looks like the window tinting trade now has their own comics with Vin n Shades! Check out the comics at https://www.facebook.com/PTNTools/app_106171216118819

With the new website if you fill out the contact us form they will send you a XGF Smart Cardz for free.

If you post a picture of a tinting, vinyl or wrap picture using any of their tools you get even more free swag for your trouble. I believe you can even apply to be a beta shop to test the ProToolsNow line.

I did some work for them making videos showing how to use their line of tools and fell in love with all the new tools they brought to the industry. I think as more people try tools like the new I-beam construction of the Go Doctor with fast and easy interchangeable blades that the old standard Unger squeegee with become a thing of the past. Here is the link http://www.protoolsnow.com/products/doctor/ to the video I made for the Go Doctor for anyone who hasn’t seen one.

Cheers and check um out :beer

I find the Stroke Doctor to be ergonomically awkward and uncomfortable to use.

The Go Doctor did not 'wow' me all that much. Though lighter than most out there, it comes with an underlying fear the connection point could break at any time. Lighter will translate into more effort to get the job done whereas heavier handles take a load off the over all effort, shortening the time the handle gets held. So there seems to be equality as far as performance.

The stroke doctor is awkward unless used as intended. Swiping the bottom of back glass's and it's the only place I use it. I think it works very great :thumb

I gotten to like the go doctor. My fear of snapping it off has left. It's a good tool...

I signed up at Pro Tools site last week . I got a voicemail from a Jennifer at Cape Columbia Distributing in Vaughan ON Monday claiming they are the area tool dealer. Who are these people? googling them got nothing film related.

HMMMMMMM

The stroke doctor is awkward unless used as intended. Swiping the bottom of back glass's and it's the only place I use it. I think it works very great :thumb

I gotten to like the go doctor. My fear of snapping it off has left. It's a good tool...

I can get more water out with the side swiper than the S. Doctor. The handle seems to take away a lot of the pressure you can put on the pass. I use them both about 50/50 it seems.

I signed up at Pro Tools site last week . I got a voicemail from a Jennifer at Cape Columbia Distributing in Vaughan ON Monday claiming they are the area tool dealer. Who are these people? googling them got nothing film related.

HMMMMMMM

Never heard of CCD...... New?

Archived