2009 BMW 328i

typercop

Doing my first 2009 BMW 328i today for a dealership. This is also my first car with them as well, luckily their old tint shop became unreliable so while I was looking at cars the other day they just happened to ask me if I would start tinting for them and of course I took the offer. This is a major used car dealership in my area, woo hoo!

Anyways I was wanting to know if anyone could give me some tips and pointers for this car. I did a little bit of searching on this make and model and found other years and it looks like there has been a little debate over removing the rear deck in previous and newer models, is this necessary? Door panels need to be removed? I pick it up tomorrow and they told to keep it overnight and just bring it back Friday. They also said I could run around and do my errands in it if need be, that blew me away.

Easy car, really only thing to watch for is bmw sometimes has soft glass and it can be possible to etch the backglass..so pop your blade several times and use as little pressure as possible cutting, other then that good to go..shouldnt be too tight at bottom of rear deck with right tools :thumb

Doing my first 2009 BMW 328i today for a dealership. This is also my first car with them as well, luckily their old tint shop became unreliable

They also said I could run around and do my errands in it if need be, that blew me away.

In regards to their "Old tint shop " , insert the word "smart" for "unreliable" possibly. For all you know, they dropped thier used car azz for a new Mazda dealership. Just saying there is 2 sides to every story .

Don't run errands in a dealership car, I doubt ANY insurance company would want to cover you in the event of an accident be it your insurance or theirs and thier memory might become "fuzzy" on giving you permission to run personal errands.

Archived