Having trouble with "website design" firm. Please post your se

I finally gave in to the many sales pitches to get a website.

Apparently the individual tasked to do my design "outsourced" his own job of doing my site.

I know this because the language looked like some of the posts here where our non-english speaking members use language translators to post here.

I also know this because I speak three languages myself:

1) Standard English

2) Southern Californian coastal surf-English aka "dude".

3) Spanglish aka "hommie"

The "copy" in my advertisement was rendered to the internet without first offering a proof to the client (me).

SHOP OWNERS - Please post links to your self-designed sites so I can rub the "bad designer's" nose in the :poop :poop :poop :poop .

I do instal of tints. We are best work in area. Choose you own colour.

"when we finish with your vehicle, you will have sexy time with ladies."

"this tint has the chick maganet installed"

im dont trust many people with work. after trying countless times to have materials designed or any attempt at web design. I am not very satisfied. if I have an idea I sit on it for a while and when my bi-polar disprder kicks in, I reconsider and see if my other self likes it. I hate when I have an idea and someone else alters it compelety.

Even if you signed a contract demand your money back (less non refundable deposit, if there was one) and go somewhere else. Every company should have a website. Even if all it has on it is your contact information and a couple photos of your work. If you are not getting what you want, go somewhere else or keep bothering them until they fix it. What would you do for a customer that didn't like your tint job and kept coming back?

Even if you signed a contract demand your money back (less non refundable deposit, if there was one) and go somewhere else. Every company should have a website. Even if all it has on it is your contact information and a couple photos of your work. If you are not getting what you want, go somewhere else or keep bothering them until they fix it. What would you do for a customer that didn't like your tint job and kept coming back?

web design is easy. window tinting isn't. lmao

maybe thats my problem I have great expectations with the $99 web designer. my web page turned purple after a month.

Web design is easy? Then you should do it instead of tinting... you get what you pay for as we say with tinting. I am paying $1100.00 for my website. But I will have full shopping cart (e-commerce solution) and online scheduling.

I have spent 10's of thousands of dollars over the years having websites built and every time I end up having to draw them a picture of what I want. One company a few years ago presented me with a mock up of a car driving with dark windows .... In a rain storm!

I decided the first of the year to learn dreamweaver and word press for all my new sites!

Btw..... When I learn how to build websites I will stop tinting as the money is much better and the work much easier!

Cheers

Stan

Does anyone one know if mannys have ever provided a web site for the shops, and you just fill in your own info. Just curious.

Madico did at one point. Not sure if they still do. And LLumar offers it through a company , although the company is completely independent from LLumar.

Archived