First time Carbon Vinyl wrap on bike!

Looks good... :thumb

Who's CF did you use?

It was some Chinese Whole sale brand. Lol. I figure I was gonna wasted half of the roll anyways. post-35127-13680945519607.jpg

I'm going to wrap my Z with Avery supreme Matte white tomorrow! Can't wait.

post-35127-13682624377597.jpgpost-35127-1368262448859.jpgpost-35127-13682624377597.jpg

Avery Supreme is some GOOOOOOOD stuff. Highly recommended!

I know the stuff you're talking about.

I just split a 100ft roll of it with a friend.

Looks nice. We'll see how it lasts..

Haha. Yup! 1.52×30M stuff. Lmao. I charge $150. I tell my customers that They can have it done 3times with China stuff Which isn't bad looking at all. Lol.

I know the stuff you're talking about.

I just split a 100ft roll of it with a friend.

Looks nice. We'll see how it lasts..

Haha. Yup! 1.52×30M stuff. Lmao. I charge $150. I tell my customers that They can have it done 3times with China stuff Which isn't bad looking at all. Lol.

the shop always looks like a tornado went through it when wrapping, doesn't it? No matter how much you clean up after yourself it just gets away lol. My shop looked like that Friday after a small roof/hood combo. I have no idea why either lol. I love the Avery, Z looks awesome, bike does too!

the shop always looks like a tornado went through it when wrapping, doesn't it? No matter how much you clean up after yourself it just gets away lol. My shop looked like that Friday after a small roof/hood combo. I have no idea why either lol. I love the Avery, Z looks awesome, bike does too!
. Lol totally !! Friends of mine just don't get it. Haha. Oh well. That's what Employees are for. Right? Lolpost-35127-13683446290583.jpg

Car is getting almost done. just can't figure out how to make all edges look perfect. I have to re do couple of parts. Still learning

BTW How do you wrap interiors?? I have customer with Viper wants his interior wrapped. Not sure if there are things that I need to know or its just same as wrapping a exterior? Thank you!

Awesome!

nice work, However 2nd pic, major creases just past the fold Bottom centre to right, hope thats parts thats covered or you did it for a Friend :D

Haha I know. I had to re do it. For a friend .

Archived