slope glazed with old film

Guest SherSlip

Guest SherSlip

sweated the film off but it not all the adhesive came off. looking for something to eat the rest of the adhesive off. Its a little hard to stand on wet glass. 64 windows @ 1200 SQFT

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest TINTFXold

De-Solve-It. No sweating needed. It will break the adhesive down in 30 seconds. You can get it at Wal-Mart (the only place I know of) This stuff does everything. It only comes in a 12 oz spray bottle at about $3.50 per bottle. It is BY FAR the best thing I have EVER used to take adhesive off.

Guest SherSlip

Thanks FX, will de-solve-it eat the adhesive off or will I still need to scrape it? I'm looking for something I can spray on and hose off. (I forgot to mention the film was on the outside.)

edited for spelling

Guest TINTFXold

Not sure if it will spray of, but when you run a blade on it you wont have any problems with it sliding off...... I hope anyway.... :drunk I would say if you had a very good pressure washer it would do pretty well coming off. It does loosen up with my shop sprayer just with its pressure.

Guest S and S

I use stuff for vinyl, spray it on, leave it for 60 seconds, rinse it off, then wipe, works great, about 12 bucks for 16oz though, it would take a lot to do 1200 sqft, its called Ratid Tac Adhesive Remover, can get it anywhere you can buy vinyl. Hope that helps!

Archived