slope glazed with old film

Guest SherSlip

Guest TINTFXold

I've used Rapid Tac before as well and it does a good job..but... that stuff doesnt even compare to De-Solv-It.... you should try it S&S. It can remove dried tar on your vehicle but yet its organic so you can wash your hair in it. I kid you not, even do your laundry with it.... Its the b*mb.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest TINTFXold

please do!!!! Good luck. I think you'll find its a good product. I tried to find a pic to post but couldnt. Its a small spray bottle that it comes in so you might want to ask where its at in the wal mart you go to. Its in the cleaning area but you'll walk by it 10 times before you see it :drunk I did anyway :lol

Guest TINTFXold

I wouldnt post it on here if it didnt work. :drunk I've used it for about 4-5 months now trying it out before I mentioned anything about it.

thanx FX..I'll try it too..have a Civic I have to strip on Thurs. I'll give it a try..no problems with staining or discolouring fabric ? back window can you use a scrubbie wit hit no problem?

Guest TINTFXold

no staining on anything I've done. One if its uses is cleaning fabric. I test a hidden area just in case, but I havent had a problem.

The back window can actually be hard carded off, but you can use the scrubby pad but you'll get it all gooped up. This stuuf has mineral oil in it, so you'll need to squeegee really good with soap and water a couple of times. YOu'll love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived