Tint Slime ??

Not by no means running this great product in the ground first off. I love it tacks up fast and is a very affordable price and being it's marketed towards our industry I give it two thumbs up. Only thing I seen is it seems to whiten or fade/discolor interior panels and pleather seats. Any one notice this? I by no means hate the product and use it a lot but seems has some something that makes door panels "whiten" where your solution has ran on. Anyone else noticed this? Beyond that I love it, fast tack up time and smells good. Just a opinion and looking any type solutions or suggestions.

we get it here too, do like blackwolf says and wipe it down or mist the entire panel :) What is actually happening is the slip solution (regardless of what it is) is removing dirty or armorall type cleaners from the panel where the solution runs down the panel :) We get it a lot here with dealer cars that are overly clean, just wipe it down as you tint, mist the whole panel or re-armol it when you are done.

it doesn't matter what kind of solution you are using, its still gonna do that on most panels, i have a bunch of interior extreme shine dressing i use to shine up door panels after I'm done tinting. Customers love it. Their panels look better than when they came in and their always asking me what is that stuff ! and order some themselves. That's your only solution to the problem, or if u wipe them down quickly after install like everyone else is saying... but even after that u can still see some of the runs in the panel.

Archived