VF commodore

I know this is not strictly the correct forum for makes and models but....

New VF, same glass as the VE so same templates! Door trims are the same in principal as the VE. A larger plastic cover in the door handle hides a 7mm bolt instead of the old hex screw. Release the plastic cover from the top corner (nearest the front of the car). The front doors have that felt guide between the glass and inner door skin that disappeared from the VE for a bit, I take them it out and bin it as its a potential future problem.

So I'm assuming you've tinted one already JJ.

Any pics?

The main diff with the VF apart from a new skin is the wiring loom is straight from the USofA global platform to allow a lot of flexibility with software upgrades and compatability with US sourced stereos, sat navs etc etc.

Supposed to be a lot of weight saving over the VE also with electronic handbrake now and more.

Looking forward to tinting one and having a good look.

Will probably be the beginning of the end for the Aussie Commodore.

Yeah mate did one this morning, sorry no pics ( one on my FB page though). Very impressed they should sell themselves! Loaded with extras and nice to drive.

Archived