Need film

Hey 35.

I don't have a full roll on hand at my place, but I do have enough to maybe tint a couple of cars. I have some of our new Fusion 18 ceramic, but that is sample stock from the US that is yet to be released. I also have some stock of the Oxide 20, but not a whole roll. I would be very happy to help you out, and I live around 35 minutes from you. I could see if the warehouse is open in the morning, and there is plenty of stock. That is at Smeaton Grange. Around 15 minutes from you.

I am tinting an office in Norwest business park tomorrow so I will need to leave early. Just PM me. If you "need" it. I will help you out at no cost.

You asked for my help a few weeks back.. Here it is.

Chat soon.

Careful 35, could be like the favours you get from The Godfather..... Payback's a bitch lol.

Using Fusion every day Mike, still loving it, custys do too.

Did a Golf GTI hatch the other day which tested out its shrink.

oxide 20 and 10 both have a very nice colour to them as well.

Careful 35, could be like the favours you get from The Godfather..... Payback's a bitch lol.

Using Fusion every day Mike, still loving it, custys do too.

Did a Golf GTI hatch the other day which tested out its shrink.

oxide 20 and 10 both have a very nice colour to them as well.

i did a golf 6 few weeks back in the fusion 18 was a test but man it came up sweet.im also doing a few fusion 33 tints week and loving it

Up late Tikka.

PM me the sort of money you're getting for Fusion if you can. I'm sure I'm underselling it, custys accepting the price without pausing. I might be too cheap.. Wouldn't want that.

Does Fusion shrink better for rear screen? Does anyone have pricing for it? Wouldnt mind giving it a go too.

Hey Supa.

The Fusion does not shrink better on the rear screens in my opinion. It still shrinks well, but takes longer as it is very thick, and it rejects high amounts of heat.. So the heat gun has less effect on the polyester. I must say that is in it;s own league as far as true ceramic films go.. No other ceramic that I have used handles anywhere near as good. And the price is right in my opinion, and it does not ghost at all. I still like the oxide better as far as handling the film goes.

It is due for release in around 3-4 weeks. But you will get sample books and product info in the coming weeks. Should be some very good point of sale material for you to help you get the maximum price for the car tint. As soon as i mention ceramic to a customer it just seems to sell itself. I guess the problem in the past is that the ceramics have been a pain to use.

I want to say sorry if the above sounds like a sales pitch.. IT IS NOT. This is my 100% true opinion on our films. If I don't like something about our films.. I will say it loud and clear.. But we are in a very unique position to be able to engineer these products to suit the very people that use them. I would never ever have moved forward with the Independent Network unless I knew the products were the best that where supporting the businesses within the network. We will never allow these products to be sold directly to dealerships.. So this means that independents finally have the best range of films on the Aussie market that we can now use to get back into dealerships. Basically.. If they want these films, they must go through an independent! And when we sell these products, it finances us to advertise via www.windowtint.com.au and get more of what we really need... Local work. A strong, free network that will offer support and help to all independents.. And it does not matter where you buy your film.. That is up to you.. But if you are a pro, and an independent.. You get everything we can offer.

The newest, and fastest growing film supplier in Aus will launch on October 1st.

Hey Supa.

The Fusion does not shrink better on the rear screens in my opinion. It still shrinks well, but takes longer as it is very thick, and it rejects high amounts of heat.. So the heat gun has less effect on the polyester. I must say that is in it;s own league as far as true ceramic films go.. No other ceramic that I have used handles anywhere near as good. And the price is right in my opinion, and it does not ghost at all. I still like the oxide better as far as handling the film goes.

It is due for release in around 3-4 weeks. But you will get sample books and product info in the coming weeks. Should be some very good point of sale material for you to help you get the maximum price for the car tint. As soon as i mention ceramic to a customer it just seems to sell itself. I guess the problem in the past is that the ceramics have been a pain to use.

I want to say sorry if the above sounds like a sales pitch.. IT IS NOT. This is my 100% true opinion on our films. If I don't like something about our films.. I will say it loud and clear.. But we are in a very unique position to be able to engineer these products to suit the very people that use them. I would never ever have moved forward with the Independent Network unless I knew the products were the best that where supporting the businesses within the network. We will never allow these products to be sold directly to dealerships.. So this means that independents finally have the best range of films on the Aussie market that we can now use to get back into dealerships. Basically.. If they want these films, they must go through an independent! And when we sell these products, it finances us to advertise via www.windowtint.com.au and get more of what we really need... Local work. A strong, free network that will offer support and help to all independents.. And it does not matter where you buy your film.. That is up to you.. But if you are a pro, and an independent.. You get everything we can offer.

The newest, and fastest growing film supplier in Aus will launch on October 1st.

will have to agree with GTS on the shrinking of the fusion,it shrinks great but is a little harder on the really curved screens.If you want a film thats easy to shrink get yourself some oxide this film is in a class of its own,colour,adhesive ,the way it shrinks you are missing out if you havent tried it. :thumb

Archived