SunTek film

Guest SLAPP'N TINTS

I have been using SunTek for almost 3 years now and I havn't had any problems. I used the ATR before switching to SunTek. The install is very simular. Both films shrink very well and both seem to hold up well.

There's not much of a differance between the films until you compare price lists. It was a no brainer to me. SunTek all the way.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dustin6498

I use standard on the sides because the back window fades the fastest.

The back window gets the most sun . I don't

know if any one of you have ever seen that car with the faded back window

and the doors still look good. Why use hp on all of the car if the back window is gonig to fade the fastest? Then bubble when the adhesive fales. Think about it :rollin Every one knows that fading is not covered under any charcol film.

So I hope this awnsers your question. As for the comment about cheap

tint shop, I carry infinity to. Of course all of you know that comes with a fade warranty. I do this cause it cuts cost plus make the film last about as long as the rest. :rollin . Belive me there is alot of people out there with pos cars. Those people just don't care thats why they get the 99.00 tint job. As for all of you us

Flordia tinters tint alot of cars. If you live in flordia and you don't have tint you are

an jackass. Today it was 100 . Hot :shock Never the less 100 % humitity.

We are animals tinting cars in 37 to 45 min flat -dirt free .1 tinter per car.1 piece

rear window on any car. Plus we do all mobile tinting. The best . I hate sitting at

a shop collecting dust.There is nothing like being on the road all day. Fredom :rollin

Archived