Sampled Solar FX Ultra 40%

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just installed some on my personal vehicle 20% ultra.. nice color, clarity, handling, tacks down quick kinda like that for the winter months........i didnt get to shrink any for a BG. being i got a 20x5 for a sample    its the nicest small manny sample film i used to date.

just installed some on my personal vehicle 20% ultra.. nice color, clarity, handling, tacks down quick kinda like that for the winter months........i didnt get to shrink any for a back glass. being i got a 20x5 for a sample its the nicest small manny sample film i used to date.

My bad, I meant to send you a 40"X10' sample. I will ship out the 40x10 tomorrow!

Just tested out the ultra 20% on my bg. I must say I was very impressed with the shrink. That film can take heat like a champ/ shrink very nice. Another tinter and I push that film to the max with shrinking. It didn't burn when it should have. Thumbs up on the ultra series.

Archived