4 door cutlass supreme 1 piece back window

Guest jocotintninja

I hated this car back in the day... took me over four hours the first time and needless to say that it was not without some flaws, so after that, I priced that car so high that they would go somewhere else, or I got paid what it was worth.  but anyhow, good job and hats off to you

one of the worst cars like the Porsche 944 nic job ralph , ive done two in my years there not very common anymore but  I isually charge double price of a normal tint. ill see if I have any pics of the two ive done . they sure didn't come out perfect but custy was happy, good job man one question tho did yoi use flexfilm if so what grade did u use I did my two years ago with solar gard nr

Speaking on the cutlass over here in California , shhhhhh shhhhh my friend in Stockton does them for about the price of 1benjamin for the whole car , which I think is bs, cause ive seen him do em with non reflective, takes im about an hour to shrink the back alone and tints whole car .  dammm I cant change his mind but , not the best results but cmon its Stockton California,  no olfa either just good ol carbo blade on glass wtf/////  ha ha but hes a very nice guy ......no names tho shhhh

Archived