Most favored shade percentage

I hear guys on here talking about the customer changing their minds on flat glass.....In 14 years I have never had a customer try to change their mind on flat glass. 

I go, find what they need, sell them that film, and go back to install it, period.  I can honestly say I have not had any that tried to change but I would charge them if they did.

I use JWF pre-cut program more than anything.  Many widths to choose from and all of the dry adhesive films!  Just choose the film, width, and how long for each piece.  They cut it, roll it ready to drop, label each piece, and it is only about 10 cents a square foot extra.  You can't even cut film down for that price.... once ordered a full 100 foot roll and cut it down myself.  36" film and the pieces were like 8 foot.  Took over an hour to cut it down and roll it up.  Would have been like $30 for the total extra cost for the pre-cut...

Most of the time I make the customer give me 50% down payment for flat glass jobs. It just depends on who they are. I live in Florida and order from JWF. If I get the order in before 2:00 California time, I receive my film in 2 days.

Archived