Christmas Pressie's

One of my largest corporate clients has now given me the go ahead to film every bit of unsafe glass throughout their entire complex, factory and all.

Horrible part is that ideally it should be done before everyone comes back to work on Jan 6.

They supply a fantastic break up Xmas party for all their contractors with as much as you can eat and drink.

Far more than some film people who obviously can't afford to support their film network.

Cheers everyone, hope you all have a safe and Merry Xmas and a great film new year.

Dev

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that would be a nice one hahaha i think ill need to get on the ITN for the FG work one day hahaha.

Hey All Shades,

I was thinking the same thing.. Looking at the pics of some of the work you have done, it looks like you are getting high quality results. And really taking pride in your work.

I would be only setting you up with flat glass/safety/security/decorative leads until your auto skills reach industry standards, but it could lead to some nice local work..

Can I put it out to others in the ITN what they would think?

Thanks

One of my largest corporate clients has now given me the go ahead to film every bit of unsafe glass throughout their entire complex, factory and all.

Horrible part is that ideally it should be done before everyone comes back to work on Jan 6.

They supply a fantastic break up Xmas party for all their contractors with as much as you can eat and drink.

Far more than some film people who obviously can't afford to support their film network.

Cheers everyone, hope you all have a safe and Merry Xmas and a great film new year.

Dev

Out in western Sydney, corporate parties are a no no. The westy's just end up eating all the food, drinking all the booze, starting fights and dragging the female reception staff home caveman style.  :lol 

Also, Just want to say that this so called "Devil with a bad attitude" may secretly be the "Devil with a good attitude".

Recently Dev informed me that he would prefer his leads from the ITN to go to others in his area as he was booked for around 7 weeks in advance, and couldn't take anymore work. He is also sending customers that he can't service to a local independent pro.

That's a real stand up thing to do!

that would be a nice one hahaha i think ill need to get on the ITN for the FG work one day hahaha.

Hey All Shades,

I was thinking the same thing.. Looking at the pics of some of the work you have done, it looks like you are getting high quality results. And really taking pride in your work.

I would be only setting you up with flat glass/safety/security/decorative leads until your auto skills reach industry standards, but it could lead to some nice local work..

Can I put it out to others in the ITN what they would think?

Thanks

I can't comment on others but I will say this. Being such a new network that's growing rapidly I think it is vital that every job that gets passed through it is a good one. I personally always make sure a job I get through is the best I can do. It's all I can do really considering its free work given to me on the basis of giving work to local independent "Professionals." Like I said, doing a great job is the least I could do, and no offence to somebody who isn't there yet there's plenty I can't do yet either I would just hope us local indy's don't fall into the greed we say we hate the big company's do and take work do a shit job an take the $$$. I have seen first hand the amount of money an work including family time gts has poured into the network I really believe we should give it the respect it deserves. Why I ALWAYS do a "professional install & service" with itn work. Out of respect, even if rip film off all day

Tanks GTS.... but in all fairness when i said one day i meant one day :) before i jump on the ITN id like to get a little more exp first in my eyes im still a little wet behind the ears haha.

im confident in my FG work but i know i have a lot to learn still.

im not desperate to go out and throw up crap work just because i need to get money im wanting long term out of tinting. (i already have a full time job that pays the bills).

But yeah in interest of keeping the ITN to its high standard id like to hold off on that for now  :thumb

Archived