Ever have a Customer try to blatantly get over on you?

Guest tintslut

Guest tintslut

estimate a house last month,, customer calls back says go ahead with it

asks the total and set the appoinment for yesterday..

He calls me yesterday morn and wants to know what day this weeK?

Told him monday, he say no , he cant. SO I reschedule for today.

Original price is 7.50 a square.. I measure the windows he wants done today, and low and behold, he tries to slip in 8 windows that were never

measured or priced... He gets angry, tells me I should honor MY PRICE,

and admits he knew it was $7.50 per sq... Im in bizness to make $$,

not friends,, THen this guy says he also want some windows on the rear of the house done also, just not today.. :lol

I told him , I understand if he doesnt want the job done because the price is higher than originally estimated,, but sq feet is sq feet.. ANYone

can figure it out. About this time I get the "thats no way to run a business"

"I will be sure to tell everyone about you" .. Thats when I asked for all my samples and literature back, He wont be needing them...

On the ride back to the shop, I look at one of the spec sheets, in the guys

own writing , is $7.50 per square...

Turns out the windows he tried to slip in, were never measured, his wife was

going to put curtains up, and I do remeber asking if they wanted these

specific windows done, and the answer was NO..

Guest thetintshop

my dad owns his own body shop, and calls those "while you're at its". people come to him to have a fender repaired and repainted and he quotes them a price. then they say "while you're at it, can you fix the dent in the hood?" of course they want it done at the original quote. people are so stupid they actually think we'll fall for that crap.

Guest tintchick

I always have people trying to slip windows in,,they say I forgot to measure them,,,I say, we'll do them, but you gotta pay for em :lol

a lady that works with my wife told me she had 4 windows whe wanted tinted, and wanted a price without us looking at it :lol she had measurements on paper, well it ended up being 22 windows, that b***h, I dont know what in the hell she was trying to pull.

I jad a guy awhile back pull up to my shop. drunk as could be and tell me that I tinted his windows 6 months ago. and he wanted it redone because it looks like s**t now. well his tint did look like s**t. because it was about 5 yrs old purple as hell and bubbled beyond belief. told him I didnt do his car 6 months ago. his drunken ass insisted I did . so rather than argue with him on how I know I didnt do it. I just told him to goo get his reciept and bring it back. he said fine I will . never seen him again

Guest TINTEM

I had this lady call me a few yrs back tells me she's got this window she wants tinted. She had the size 70X70 I figure it out l told her 150 she said Fine do it. I said be out tomorrow. I get there and she shows me this window Yup It's 70X70 but........... It hass 120 little sq's windows. I told her thats not 1 window that 120 window and if I would have know that I would have gave her the proper price for it 1200 she said dam that's too much told her call someone else 3 days later she calls tells me I'm the only one to give her a price to do them. the rest told her they didn't want to do them......

Told her See that's why they are that price. They are pain in :ahole to do She said fine do it.

Archived