Like my page

We have decided to make this a little more interesting to promote our Facebook page. When we reach 500 "Likes" on FaceBook we will randomly draw 1 person to receive a free 60" roll of our Classic Series Automotive window film. The winner gets to choose the VLT and we will custom cut the roll to your liking. This will also include free freight to your door! I might even throw in a couple of our popular tshirts!! Please go to our FB page and like SolarFX Window Films.

www.facebook.com/solarfxwindowfilms

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We have decided to make this a little more interesting to promote our Facebook page. When we reach 500 "Likes" on FaceBook we will randomly draw 1 person to receive a free 60" roll of our Classic Series Automotive window film. The winner gets to choose the VLT and we will custom cut the roll to your liking. This will also include free freight to your door! I might even throw in a couple of our popular tshirts!! Please go to our FB page and like SolarFX Window Films.

www.facebook.com/solarfxwindowfilms

Does this go to oz? :)

Guest mobiletintandaudio

If its business page you can do pay per click adds, FB charges you everytime someone likes your page or visits your website. Also clicking "boost your post" is very helpful and attracts tons of new customers, which allows 10k-100k additonal people to see your post in their newsfeed. It gets very costly but pays itself off very fast if your offering good services and prices. We went from 500likes to 11,000 likes in under 3 months but has cost at least $20,000. Gives meaning to the phrase " you have to pay to play",but its more than paid for itself and have gained 100s of new customers. Of the 30-40 customers we have a day I would say at least 10 a day come from FB or are refered from someone who originally found us on there. We constantly post catchy new ads to attract new customers that show our work and low prices and gets them in the door and than able to upsell. Mobile Tint and Audio is our page https://m.facebook.com/MobileTintAndAudio

Archived